miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

arnau and victor presentation

Hi!
My name is Victor . I'm fourteen years old.
I live in Sabadell with my family: my father, my mother and my sister.
I study in I.E.S. Joan Oliver .
I like Music ( El Canto del Loco ) . My favorite football team is Fcbarcelona.
My favorite sport is taekwondo and football.
My favourite food is hamburger and chips.
My favorite colour is blue . My favorite number is 6.

Hi!

My name is Arnau. I'm fourteen years old.
I live in Sabadell, with my father, my mother, my sister and my dog.
I study in IES Joan Oliver
I like Football and PC.
My favourite food is pizza.
My favourite color is green and my favourite number is 30.

See you.

1 comentario:

  1. OHHH!!!

    You have to write sentences not only words.

    You need to repeat it!

    Mark: 2

    ResponderEliminar